🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ERROR MESSAGE, CANT CHANGE ANY IMAGES OR DRAW...
Page options
a84251ed
Community Member

ERROR MESSAGE, CANT CHANGE ANY IMAGES OR DRAWINGS

i BEEN TRYING TIO CHANGE THE COVER PHOTO OF EACH PROJECT AND TRYING TO ERASE AND ADD OTHER DRAWINGS, BUT THE SYSTEM KEEP DISPLAYING THE MESSAGE BELOW

https://prnt.sc/tkrg20

ANY SUGGESTION?

THNAKS

19 REPLIES 19
JoanneP

Hi Sebastian,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Lena, or any moderator around here.
I am trying to add images to the portfolio and I get this error. I have no idea what that is telling me.
Some help?

ERROR.png

Edit to add: By the way, can't I change the order of the images once they are uploaded? This is not right if so 😞

Hi Maria,

I moved your post to the thread on which we received a few more reports related to making changes to freelancer Portfolio. I do see we have a known issue affecting these processes and will follow up with a confirmation and more information soon. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi! So is there a solution?

Are Portfolios editable once published? I wanted to go back and change the portfolio cover. That doesn't work, and leaves the folder with a blank image on it. This happened to me three time already.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can't edit Portfolio, sorry something went wrong. please try again later. 

Hi Sameed,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to edit your portfolio. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your suggestion but it Still Doesn't work!

Hi Sameed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Seems like the Support agents would take forever to solve this!

Hi Sameed,

I apologize for the delay in receiving the update. Our team is looking into this issue and will follow up with you directly as soon as they have more information.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I hope they are really looking into it as they won't respond till now!

Hello

I have been editing my Upwork portfolio but for some reason, I was unable to edit a couple of existing portfolio samples. It said "try later".

Now it is not letting me in at all, get a hanging screen with someicons that make it look like it is "waiting" for something.

I have cleared the cache etc, no difference.

Anybody come across this and what can I do?

Thanking you!

Hi Mariette,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
062eb7ef
Community Member

Are Portfolios editable once published? I wanted to go back and change the portfolio cover. That doesn't work, and leaves the folder with a blank image on it. This happened to me three time already.

Hi Mariette,

The modification in the existing portfolio samples is an essential step to make your profile strong.  However, if for some reason you are unable to make changes in your portfolio, seek Customer Support of the company via a support ticket. This step will definitely help you fix your issue.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
062eb7ef
Community Member

staylorphoto
Community Member

Hi Sebastian,

It's not an issue on your end, it's on Upwork's end. I've been having the same problem all day. Opened a ticket and got the generic "clear your cookies and cache" response.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Steve

Ohh ok, I still haven't got a response!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths