Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPLOTE hiring chances in top rate!

raulmtz
Raúl M Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
1 of 6

Hey there!

How can we seize this  amazing new title of Top Rated??

Thank you for your Wisdom!Smiley Wink

abdulrazaq89
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 6

It is only like kids happy to show something her by her parents when he/she is weeping. 

We can only see it on our profile and keep ourselves happy. I am dollor man. Nothing value in real. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 6

Hi Raul,

Here are the requirements to be a part Top Rated status:

• A Job Success score of at least 90%
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • A 100% complete profile with photo (90% for freelancers who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • Up to date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • At least 30 days of work history on Upwork (not required for freelancers who brought their profiles over from Elance)

You can find more information in this help article.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nevenne
Neven S Member Since: Apr 3, 2015
4 of 6

Hi

i think new freelancers have more chance to be invited then old freelancers with more then 100 jobs and more then 5 years  on odesk upwork, its not  goog, on elance every day invite me but on odesk never  , very frustrated

laherz
Community Leader
Michael Z Member Since: Jul 19, 2015
5 of 6

Could you explain to me why you think that? While clients that quickly want something simple done are more likely to hire the cheapest person for the job. A client that is looking to have a large project done will be looking for someone experienced with more hours worked.  
Or at least, that's what I would do as the client. I would not hire a new person to do any large job for me. I would entrust them with smaller ones and eventually trust enough in their experience to have them do other stuff for me.

muhmasood
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
6 of 6

@Michael Z wrote:

Could you explain to me why you think that? While clients that quickly want something simple done are more likely to hire the cheapest person for the job. A client that is looking to have a large project done will be looking for someone experienced with more hours worked.  
Or at least, that's what I would do as the client. I would not hire a new person to do any large job for me. I would entrust them with smaller ones and eventually trust enough in their experience to have them do other stuff for me.

I am agree with you but most of them dont think like this i mean 60% of them .

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS