cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New initiative - build your own project?

Highlighted
Sohan I Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
41 of 91

Dear Petra,
Thanks for replying to me. Ok I will wait

Highlighted
Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
42 of 91

I got an email from Upwork today inviting me to be an early participant in...something,..that it's launching but I'm not sure what it is.  It's asking me to create or build a project and giving me special terms to participate like the ability to eliminate feedback. I did a little searching on the forums that for some time there has been something on Upwork called "pre-packaged projects"?  I'd never heard of these before but it sounds very similar to this newly launched thing? Was the pre-packaged thing not going very well and Upwork is looking to re-frame it? The invite is wanting me to just launch into "building my own project" but I'm not really sure what I'm getting into.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 91

Hi Lee Ann,

This was previously known as "Popular Projects". We developed this feature in response to feedback from our community. Clients have told us they want an easier way to purchase pre-defined projects and freelancers tell us they want to see more projects that fit within their work and rate expectations. This feature will allow freelancers to set expectations about cost, timeline, and deliverables and simplify how clients shop for the skills they need for their project. To learn more about Pre-Packaged Projects, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
44 of 91

Thanks, that page helps, I wasn't able to find that.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
45 of 91

FEEDBACK.

When creating a new project, if you go BACK, you loose the information you had already typed, even after clicking on SAVE & CONTINUE button. 

Wilson

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
46 of 91

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for the feedback! Would you be able to share a recording or screenshots of the odd experience with me in a private message, so our team would be able to investigate further?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
47 of 91

Hi Joanne, where do you I ask questions or provide feedback about this?

I have a specific question, but no email to communicate. 

Wilson 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
48 of 91

Hi Wilson,

As an update, I've confirmed with my team that this is a known issue and we're already working on resolving it. Thank you very much for sharing your experience, you can continue to provide your feedback here and helping us troubleshoot the current alpha version of this program.

Highlighted
Muhammad Mohsin K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
49 of 91

Hi,

So my question is that where and how can I view my Projects which I have created under Early Access Program? Is there any way I can access that window without going through the notifications?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 91

Hi Muhammad Mohsin,

If you create a Pre-Packaged Project as part of our Early Access Program, it will later be visible on your profile and showcased on a new marketplace page for clients. You can find more information here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS