cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Access Program

Highlighted
Ahsan K Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1 of 97

hey, i m having trouble in getting aproove my projects on Early Access Program of upwork.I m a video editor and 2d animator. Upwork is rejecting my Project or gig and saying i m not writing the right discription. please help me aprrove my projects. Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 97

Hi Ahsan,

Could you please share a screenshot or the text of your description via PM (click on my name) with me? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 97

yeah sure.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 97

We appreciate the screenshot you provided, Ahsan.

Please note that the description needs to be project-specific, professional and grammatically correct. I'd encourage you to use this section to define the scope and add a detailed description of work you're offering. Please refer to the suggestion our team included in the email you received, feel free to make the necessary adjustments and resubmit the same project for reviewl when you're ready.

You can also find more information and best-practice advice in this Help article.

Highlighted
5 of 97

hey, thanks for the reply. The character limit is only 250. i not able to describe the whole project properly. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 97

Hi Ahsan,

Thanks for the follow-up. We understand your concern and this is precisely why it's very important to clearly define the project in the description area. Once the client clicks ‘Request a Quote’, they will have the option to add more details of their own so you can provide a better quote for their particular request.

Highlighted
7 of 97

i describe it properly, but upwork is not aprrovig the projects. i m fedup! 

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
8 of 97

Hi Ahsan,

I checked and it looks like you received a notification with some suggestions for your project. Please feel free to review them and resubmit.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 97

hey i submmited again and it again saying that i have grametical error. i just fed up! 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 97

Hi Ahsan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your projects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS