🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Early Access Program
Page options
ahsankhan_akh
Community Member

Early Access Program

hey, i m having trouble in getting aproove my projects on Early Access Program of upwork.I m a video editor and 2d animator. Upwork is rejecting my Project or gig and saying i m not writing the right discription. please help me aprrove my projects. Thanks

96 REPLIES 96

Hi Shariful,

Yes that is correct, all projects will need to be reviewed before they`re approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your helpful answer, I just wait for my confirmation mile.

It's been seven days since I re-submitted the project but haven't received any output for my project.

Thanks to everyone for supporting me, my project has now been approved

Hello there,

I'm Muhammad **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I have created three projects in the early access program on which I was invited by the Upwork, and I really appreciate that. Now the projects are approved but I think they are invisible to the clients because the Upwork says that

"

You're in the Early Access program for Project Catalog and your projects will not yet be visible until the client experience launches. Stay tuned!"
           File attached
So whatever is this I didn't catch the main point.
What is the client experience launching system,?
What is this? and when will my projects get visible to the clients?
How much do I have to wait for it?

Please guide me, someone.
Thanks,

Regards.

o

Hi Muhammad,

If you create a Pre-Packaged Project as part of our new design, it will be visible on your profile now and showcased later on a new marketplace page for clients. If you created a Pre-Packaged Project previously, it will remain on your profile but you will no longer be able to edit it. 

We plan to start sharing these projects on new marketplace pages so that clients can easily shop for pre-defined projects without having to create a job post. Once your projects are listed in two different areas more clients than ever will see your offerings.

To learn more about Pre-Packaged Projects, you can check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nesreen85
Community Member

I create two projects for the early access catalogue from 9 October and they still a draft, why?

how long it take to be approved?

Hi Nesreen,

You will need to submit your projects for a review so that our team can review them further. To do this, click on the three dots > Edit > and follow the steps up to the last one "6 Review", here you will need to click the "Submit for Review" button to submit your projects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I submited 3 project in this program, one already approved and other two still pending under review from 12 october. Can you please tell me, when it will be complete? 

My another question is, Can we see the all approved projects at a glance like Fiverr? And when will we get benefits from this program? 

Hi Arman,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Your project as part of our Early Access Program, it will later be visible on your profile and showcased on a new marketplace for clients, called Project Catalog. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I submitted 2 projects for the early access program since on the 28th of sept, only 1 of the project was approved, the other is still pending till this moment. Please is there anything I am missing on why the sceond project is yet to be approved? 

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for your support.

Thanks, Goran 😊 

I think it is done automatically so I wait

I created one project on Oct 23rd, it still shows 'pending approval'. Can any staff help me to check and let me know how long I still need to wait? Thanks. 

JIAN L wrote:

I created one project on Oct 23rd, it still shows 'pending approval'. Can any staff help me to check and let me know how long I still need to wait? 

As long as it takes.

Clearly there is a huge backlog. Staff can't "check" where in the queue you are. The program hasn't started yet anyway, so simply relax and wait.

Hi Jian,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow more than five business days for your project to be reviewed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sure, thanks.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members