🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Early access program rejection
Page options
massab_bashir
Community Member

Early access program rejection

Hi, i am facing trouble to approve my gigs for the Upwork early access program. I have created 6 gigs and in requirements portion i just put "please discuss the project prior to place order"
In every gig they pointed out this same mistake that i can't wrote this.
Anyone who can recommend what should I write there??
My gig is related to Medical writer
7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Massab B wrote:
Hi, i am facing trouble to approve my gigs for the Upwork early access program. I have created 6 gigs and in requirements portion i just put "please discuss the project prior to place order"
In every gig they pointed out this same mistake that i can't wrote this.
Anyone who can recommend what should I write there??

You clearly describe the deliverables for each, rather than just creating random gigs without a clear deliverable.

If you can't create such gigs, what you do may not be suitable for the feature, which is designed for clients to be able to literally just buy one of the things you are offering.

I think just misunderstood my question. There is portion in the last part of the project creation called requirements. So i just wrote please provide details before placing the order..
So the supporter said you can't wrote this..
My question is then what should I wrote there.?

Hi Massab,

Here is where any specific instructions can be given from the freelancer to a client interested in purchasing this project. You can also watch the video guide that you can find on your end on the right side. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I never saw that video guide? strange. I just followed my old requirements just changed a bit around.

so where is that video located?

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Fay A wrote:

so where is that video located?

Just click on the green video guide link

faya123
Community Member

Thanks, Petra R

However, I was just curious and wanted to know how I missed that video guide so I went back to check, and still no sign of the video guide as I saw on your shared screenshot. See the attachment screenshot I am on the same page as your screenshot? Maybe need to update the Upwork system or is there another reason why this could be happening?

Thanks

Faydnt see video guide.PNG

Hi Massab B

Lucky me I got all my gigs approved alx. Now let me tell you what they need you to do. They want you to ask the client what YOU NEED from them like file, audio, image, do they need things to be done in how?

For example, I do explainer videos so I will need from my clients, what is the purpose of the video?(brand awareness, video ad, teaser, educational, promotional, or walkthrough) where will they use the video for?  (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, or Snapchat), what formate video they want (mp4) like social media formate style, voice-overs-do they need male ore female, what language or accent. So basically is asking the clients what you need from them in order to do their projects. I am sure you need something from them before you start the project even if it's 2 0r 3 questions write down and you can always add later. There are 3 question types ()1. multiple questions, 2. free text or 3. file attachment 

when you make the questions then you write down and choose which category best suites your question for example if you want them to send you a file (logo) you choose the 'file attachment', if you want them to answer business nature or need their website address you choose 'free text' if you want to know variation you use 'multiple q' then you write variation 1: 15. v2: 20 v3:30. in my case, I had only one q for multiple q which was asking which video length 30secs 60secs, 90secs, or 120sec.

I hope this answer was helpful and still if you unclear related to this issue or anything related to this topic you can ask and will help anyone. Good luck and let us know the good news.

With regards

Fay

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths