🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Early payment from Top Rated badge but delaye...
Page options
ronualdo-santos
Community Member

Early payment from Top Rated badge but delayed process due to Jan 2, 2023 issue?

Hi, 

I am a freelancer with a Top Rated badge so everyone with the same badge has a priviledge of getting paid earlier during every Friday after the last weeks cutoff. But apperntly after I withdrew my payment yesterday on Friday January 13, 2023  well until today it haven't reflected yet on my bank account. This is the very first time I've experienced it since it usually goes to my account within an hour or so but it won't go this far. I was also thinking if my account was affected from the last bug that occur last January 2nd because I was able to withdrew my payment from Dec 26, 2022-Jan1,2023 cutoff on the that date.  Hope that someone can look into it since this is very unusual. There is no holiday yesterday and no issue with my bank as well cause I am able to get without no problem until of this moment. Thank you very much. 

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Ronualdo,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
albutra_joeric
Community Member

Same here. I still haven't received an email that the payment was processed and the funds aren't reflected on my bank account.

6242b5e4
Community Member

Same issue here

Hi Jacky,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members