🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earning Dispute
Page options
alabajames
Community Member

Earning Dispute

I can see that my earnings from the clients after Upwork fees have been deducted do not correlate. There is a discrepancy (a drop in earning) in what I have been paid for by my clients and what is currently showing on my Reports Home Page.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

James A wrote:

Thanks Tonya for your response. My point is that my client has paid (say $42) and it initially showed on my Reports page (specifically on my 'In Review ' page). However, the earning disappears to (say $0.00) and never reflects on my 'Pending' page despite the fact that my client paid for full service. I should receive say $42, but now the total I receive was less than $20. Where is the remaning $22.

Note: Clients never asked for refund. He approves and paid as soon as I delivered a milestone.  

I hope my explanation is clearer for a more appropritate response. Thanks

Look at your transaction history to see if you can determine what transpired. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tlbp
Community Member

That happens sometimes. It's just a number and unlikely to affect your ability to land new jobs. Performance and reviews are much more important to clients than how much you've earned.

alabajames
Community Member

Thanks Tonya for your response. My point is that my client has paid (say $42) and it initially showed on my Reports page (specifically on my 'In Review ' page). However, the earning disappears to (say $0.00) and never reflects on my 'Pending' page despite the fact that my client paid for full service. I should receive say $42, but now the total I receive was less than $20. Where is the remaning $22.

Note: Clients never asked for refund. He approves and paid as soon as I delivered a milestone.  

tlbp
Community Member

James A wrote:

Look at your transaction history to see if you can determine what transpired. 

James A wrote:

I should receive say $42, but now the total I receive was less than $20. Where is the remaning $22.

Do you have a membership? $ 42.50 minus fees minus monthly membership would be just under $ 20

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James, 

I was unable to see the transaction you are referring to that is amounting to $42. Do you have the Reference ID so that I can go ahead and check this for you? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your response. Please note that I have viewed my transaction
history and it clears the air.

Best regards.

James
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members