🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earning Top Rated badge
Page options
adnan1naeem
Community Member

Earning Top Rated badge

I have been active upwork freelancer and have successfully completed 2 jobs with good reviews and one in progress. I have earned like 2k+ through upwork but unfortunately I l have not been awarded with a top rated badge. I think I should be awarded with a badge but I don't know why I am not being up ranked from rising talent
5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Adnan N wrote:
I have been active upwork freelancer and have successfully completed 2 jobs with good reviews and one in progress. I have earned like 2k+ through upwork but unfortunately I l have not been awarded with a top rated badge. I think I should be awarded with a badge but I don't know why I am not being up ranked from rising talent

You don't have a Job Success. To get a Job Success Score you need 4 to 6 completed contracts with a minimum of 3 different clients.

A JSS of 90% or higher, and 13 out of 16 eligible weeks are both needed to get top rated.

Hi Thanks for replying . I have stats of 14 weeks and now turning into 15 week but still not. If I have 3 minimum contract Completed with good reviews would I be awarded with top rated badge??

Adnan N wrote:
Hi Thanks for replying . I have stats of 14 weeks and now turning into 15 week but still not. If I have 3 minimum contract Completed with good reviews would I be awarded with top rated badge??

Did you see the part with You first need to have a Job Success Score over 90%. To get a Job Success Score you need 4 to 6 completed contracts with a minimum of 3 different clients?

Once you have completed enough contracts with enough clients to get a JSS, you get the badge a couple of days after meeting all the requirements.

I have completed 3 jobs successfully with 25k + plus earning  and 5 start rating but i am not still getting any kind of top rated badge neither my JSS has been claculated  yet .Can someone please look on to profile and tell me what is lacking ??

Hey Adnan! I noticed you still don't have the Top Rated Badge. I'm surprised—what's the reason behind it? I'm going through a similar situation as you did in the initial stage.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members