Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning not credited to my account

Highlighted
Sonia M Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
1 of 6

Sir,
I am working as a freelancer under an agency . I have completed my first milestone and my client has released the amount for that. but i havent recieved it yet. In the payment method  i have given the bank details of the agency. But it is showing beneficiary name mismatch.Kindly help me in getting the amount .

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Sonia,

It is by design that payments for all contracts done under an agency are sent to the agency's account. I see the payment you are referring to is currently subjected to a security period and will become available on the date stated in your Transaction History sheet. For more information please see this Help article.

Please contact Customer Support regarding the withdrawal method you're trying to add to your Agency account and our team will assist you further.

Highlighted
3 of 6

Hi Vladimir.G

Thanks for your reply. May I know How to get the pending amount 

Highlighted
4 of 6

Also how can i add a withdrawal method. I am unable to open the customer support page

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 6

Hi Sonia,

I've checked and see the link works fine on my end. 

For more information about the security period please see this Help article and feel free to search the Community forums. I see you added a withdrawal method before, please see this step-by-step video.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
6 of 6

Thank you and pls help me whnever i want

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS