🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earning not showing on my balance
Page options
f8ec526a
Community Member

Earning not showing on my balance

Hello,

The client has realeased the 30 USD millestone on 12th september, but my balance is still showing zero. Any idea why ?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Because it's still in pending for a total of 5 days.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fabien, 

Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Payments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

For hourly contracts, all the hours logged are automatically invoiced to your client, and funds become available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Kindly check the schedule below:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, it's already in the security period.

You might want to review the information shared in this help article for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members