🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earning reflecting $0 when i got a message th...
Page options
bolajio
Community Member

Earning reflecting $0 when i got a message that i earned

I recently worked on a project that I entered manual time for, and it came to $140. I got a message that i earned the money, so I am guessing it was approved, but it still says I have $0 with the get paid button deactivated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I`m sorry about the confusion, I thought that you`re referring to your earnings on your profile. 
The section you`re referring to will be updated once your earnings become available to you. To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I just checked your profile and I can see that your earnings, hours worked and jobs stats are updated accordingly. 
Please log out and log in again > go your profile > and let me know if you`re still not seeing any updates on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bolajio
Community Member

I noticed my profile settings was changed but my earnings are still not reflecting. I have attached what my earnings by client says. Thank You!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I`m sorry about the confusion, I thought that you`re referring to your earnings on your profile. 
The section you`re referring to will be updated once your earnings become available to you. To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, Thank You!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members