🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Earning showing as 0
Page options
9b7f0af6
Community Member

Earning showing as 0

Hello,

As you can see in the screenshot, I have logged in almost 2hrs of work against the job. But it showing as 0 earnings.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

The contract is through the agency, so you won't see any earned money on your freelancer account because the earnings belong and get paid to the agency.

Look for them in the agency account

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Vishal,

Your logged hours for the previous week would be moved to 'In review' status from Monday 12 pm UTC after the freelancer review period is ended. The freelancer review period is from Monday at 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC which will allow you to make any final adjustments to the logged hours. You can refer to the weekly billing cycle for more information. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
9b7f0af6
Community Member

Thanks Pradeep for reply.

Agreed, but in the past, the amount has been showing in the tabs. For eg. current/this weeks amount will be shown in "Work In Progress" tab, last weeks in "In review" tab. I never seen 0 in the past. Already completed 2 hourly projects but never faced this.

Hi Vishal,

I checked and I can confirm that this is working as designed. You should be able to see your logged hours for last week under the 'In review' tab from 12 pm UTC today on Monday. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Pradeep H wrote:

Hi Vishal,

You should be able to see your logged hours for last week under the 'In review' tab from 12 pm UTC today on Monday.

No. The earnings have  long moved from "In progress"" to "In Review" at midnight UTC already.

The reason why the OP isn't seeing them is because he is looking at the wrong financial account. (Freelancer rather than agency), If he looked at the correct financial account, he could see the earnings already.

petra_r
Community Member

The contract is through the agency, so you won't see any earned money on your freelancer account because the earnings belong and get paid to the agency.

Look for them in the agency account

9b7f0af6
Community Member

Thanks Petra!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths