🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earning
Page options
h-sairam
Community Member

Earning

i have completed my first work i have send the documents to my client through the upwork messenger , my client ended the contract after that , (she gave me a bonus while i was in work) ,after that i got notification that my client has activated the milestone. in my profile it show the 30$(bonus) in the total earning area not the other amount of 90$ that should be paid . and i have only the 30$ in the get paid section . what can i do now????

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sairam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The total earnings will be updated once the funds become available for you. Your funds are currently in Pending and after the Security Period ends and funds move to Available your total earnings will update accordingly. For more information please check out our Help Article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sairam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The total earnings will be updated once the funds become available for you. Your funds are currently in Pending and after the Security Period ends and funds move to Available your total earnings will update accordingly. For more information please check out our Help Article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths