🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Earnings For Hourly Jobs
Page options
anassiddiqui2
Community Member

Earnings For Hourly Jobs

Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is safe.
I got an hourly job from client yesterday. Now, I know all about the Upwork weekly billing cycle but that is explained assuming a scenario where you get your job on Monday. I got my job on Thursday so will the week end on next Wed or coming Sun. Similarly at what exact date will I get the payment for my first week. Please tailor your response according to this specific example.

Also, are ongoing hourly jobs added to the total of jobs you have worked on Upwork?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Anas S wrote:
I got an hourly job from client yesterday. Now, I know all about the Upwork weekly billing cycle but that is explained assuming a scenario where you get your job on Monday. I got my job on Thursday

It doesn't matter. The work week always ends on Sunday night, midnight UTC

Anas S wrote:
Similarly at what exact date will I get the payment for my first week. 

All hours logged this current week, are invoiced and charged on Monday, remain in a review perriod until next Friday midnight UTC, then the money goes into Pending until Wednesday morning 00.01 UTC, when it becomes available to withdraw.

Anas S wrote:

Also, are ongoing hourly jobs added to the total of jobs you have worked on Upwork?

Yes, after they've had some payment.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Anas S wrote:
I got an hourly job from client yesterday. Now, I know all about the Upwork weekly billing cycle but that is explained assuming a scenario where you get your job on Monday. I got my job on Thursday

It doesn't matter. The work week always ends on Sunday night, midnight UTC

Anas S wrote:
Similarly at what exact date will I get the payment for my first week. 

All hours logged this current week, are invoiced and charged on Monday, remain in a review perriod until next Friday midnight UTC, then the money goes into Pending until Wednesday morning 00.01 UTC, when it becomes available to withdraw.

Anas S wrote:

Yes, after they've had some payment.

Thank you very much!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths