🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Earnings NOT displayed on profile
Page options
ani_atoyan
Community Member

Earnings NOT displayed on profile

Hi All,
Can anyone help me? Why can't I see the amount of my earnings in the Work history and feedback section? I have the feedback and then it's written "fixed price", but the amount I have earned is not shown. I'd like that my earnings are displayed on my profile. How can I fix it?

Thanks.

PS. I don't have a plus membership.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maura-Rose P wrote:

If the contract was just closed, you have to give it sometime to show up on your profile.

No.

The contract is showing, the earnings don't. None of the client's contracts display the earnings / money paid.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
petra_r
Community Member

Ani A wrote:

Why can't I see the amount of my earnings in the Work history and feedback section? I have the feedback and then it's written "fixed price", but the amount I have earned is not shown. I'd like that my earnings are displayed on my profile. How can I fix it?

There is nothing to fix. The client has financial privacy, which means none of their contracts show the amount paid. 

Petra, thank you for the clarification.

maura-rose
Community Member

If the contract was just closed, you have to give it sometime to show up on your profile.

Maura-Rose P wrote:

No.

The contract is showing, the earnings don't. None of the client's contracts display the earnings / money paid.

same issue for me. contract ended like 2 days back. invoice and all are there. but available earnings is 0.00 . the client said he has paid then what is the issue

Hi Hari,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan, 
I am also facing same issue, even I have login from another browser but still showing nothing in my balance, Its showing earning from client when I select the billing period it do not show any earning.

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can address it accordingly? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also facing a similar problem. I have a weekly billing cycle on an hourly contract, but my balance is showing 0.00 whereas I have completed the first week working for the client as well as the least amount of billing quota is also completed for getting paid.
Also on my profile, the ongoing work is not visible... 

Hi Mohammed,

I checked and the hours you're referring to should appear under review. You can find them by going to Reports > Overview. You can check this help article to learn more. Also, the contracts in progress won't show in your profile until at least $1 has been paid on said contract. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks much for your quickest response.

Also could you please tell me why the success score is not visible on my profile? 

Mohammed M wrote:

Also could you please tell me why the success score is not visible on my profile? 

Because you had not done enough contracts the last time it updated, you'll probably get one next Sunday.... it will likely be affected by the outcome of your last contract though. Something didn't go quite to plan, right?

Come to think of it... "Something didn't go great" in 3 out of your 4 contracts? Be careful what you wish for, no JSS is better than a low one.

Understood. Thank you! 🙂 

Hi,

I have completed 2 weeks with my client but still I can't see any earnings. It says earnings $0.00. The client says he was already been charged by upworks. I can see pending earnings. When these pending earnings will be available? Please help 

Regards

Saher 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheharbanu,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

You can check your Pending tab and In Review tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. The funds under the Pending tab are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal tomorrow. 

Once funds become available in your account balance, you’ll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
196f9932
Community Member

Hi there, am also having the same issues here
My earnings is showing on my profile but when I go to the Get Paid section, my balance is $0.00
196f9932
Community Member

Hi there, am also having the same issues here
My earnings is showing on my profile but when I go to the Get Paid section, my balance is $0.00

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Maku, 

I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

You can find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
196f9932
Community Member

Okay now I understand. Thanks for the quick response.
edemekong
Community Member

Hello, please I'm not on the plus membership plan, but I'm being told by clients that my total earnings isn't showing. I had to search for myself and confirmed the same thing. Please I need my total earnings to show don't want it to be hidden. Thank you please
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anie,

I just checked this for you and your Total earnings do show both on your profile and in search results

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the exact same situation. 

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clarify which contract you're referring to? I checked but it doesn't look like your most recent contract has been closed yet.

~Andrea
Upwork
mzohaib
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Yes, I am referring to the most recent contract but that was completed 2 days ago and the client has informed me that he has paid the amount but it is not reflecting earnings. 

Hi Muhammad,

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. Could you please try switching to your agency account and check your transaction history? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths