🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings Paid before $100 Accrual
Page options
manuscriptsplus
Community Member

Earnings Paid before $100 Accrual

PLEASE, transfer the amount I have earned thus far to my bank account.  I have not yet accrued $100 in earnings, but I desperately need what I have earned.

Thank you,

Gaila Perran

6 REPLIES 6
researchediting
Community Member

Use the "Get Paid Now" button. Accrual is opt-in, for whoever wants to have automated drawdowns. Otherwise, claim any amount of money whenever it shows as "available."

Thank you very much for that information!
I had no idea that option was available to me. 🙂

You're welcome! The language about what accrual is for and how it works confuses many people who take it as the default payment setup rather than an option.

Gaila P wrote:
Thank you very much for that information!
I had no idea that option was available to me. 🙂

Gaila - spend a little time perusing your account page with all the many setting you can tailor to your needs, including how and when you can access your earnings.

Good idea! I'll get to it tomorrow, as my computer has DIED and I'll need
to borrow my neighbor's. Thank you!

Hi Gaila, 

I'm glad to know that the Community was able to help you with your question. Since you are new, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Oh, and I hope your computer gets fixed soon!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths