🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings Visibility in Freelancer Plus
Page options
sobiyahfarooq
Community Member

Earnings Visibility in Freelancer Plus

Hi, 

1- I have freelancer plus membership but my earnings on public profile are not hidden .

Why is that? 

2- I had 2 jobs with the same title from the same client, but my profile shows only one and hours shown are also for one job I guess, Why is that too? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sobia,

The option to hide your earnings becomes available when you upgrade your plan but it isn't applied by default. To select that option you still need to fo to your Settings  >  Profile Settings and click the box for Earning Privacy.

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

1, Did you specifically hide them? You do understand that even if you hide them, clients and clients you apply to can still see your earnings and that hiding them will exclude you from some searches and result in less invites?

2, Jobs appear on your profile after you have received payment.

sobiyahfarooq
Community Member

No, I didn't hide them. I think Freelancer Plus plan has this feature to hide the earnings.  

Hi Sobia,

The option to hide your earnings becomes available when you upgrade your plan but it isn't applied by default. To select that option you still need to fo to your Settings  >  Profile Settings and click the box for Earning Privacy.

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
alejomichelle
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

I have the same issue, maybe you can help me.  My membership is Freelancer plus, and I checked my profile setting, my earninngs privacy is thicked for hiding. but upon looking my public profile, my earnings and rate for all my projects are visible.

Hi Michelle,

We'll have one of our agents reach out directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have reported that issue February 20th. It is some bug. I cannot see your earnings, like you should not be able to see mine.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members