cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earnings disappeared while being available

dzenistravel
Active

I wanted to "Get paid" few weeks ago and I checked the sum I had it available to get it. After checking, I decided to not get it then but wait few more weeks. Today I wanted to withdraw that money and the available earnings were much lower!!! I withdrawn the available sum but I know it's not all what I should get. Where is the rest of sum and how should I get it???

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Guru

Dzeni D wrote:

I wanted to "Get paid" few weeks ago and I checked the sum I had it available to get it. After checking, I decided to not get it then but wait few more weeks. Today I wanted to withdraw that money and the available earnings were much lower!!! I withdrawn the available sum but I know it's not all what I should get. Where is the rest of sum and how should I get it???

Maybe some has auto-withdrawn according to whatever withdrawal schedule you set?

Take a lookat your transaction history

I checked. Nothing like that happened.

you checked your transaction history?

That is the place that contains all your financial movements, fees, withdrawals, refunds etc etc.

Are you sure some of the money is maybe not available yet and still in pending or review?

Yes, I checked all the transactions! I have some earning still in review and pending but I am not talking about that! I am talking about some sum that i could withdraw few weeks ago (i didnt) and i wanted to do it today and the available sum was lower. (i repeat, there is no other withdraw meantime)

Hi Dzeni,

I checked this for you, and I was not able to locate the transaction you are describing. Could you please send me a PM with more information about this so that I can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS