🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Earnings not showing on my end, and payme...
Page options
bca8eb31
Community Member

Earnings not showing on my end, and payments not coming out!

Hi there,

My most recent employer has released my earnings to me, and has shown proof of this on her end (as well as a screenshot of my profile saying I have earned x amount of money). None of this is showing on my end; my "balance" is $0.00, and there is no money in either my bank or Paypal (which is my preffered payment method). She ended up paying me twice, and that still hasn't gone through. I have screenshots of both of our pages but can't find anyway to contact Upwork via email or something where I can send these and ask for help. All I want to do is get paid for my work and be able to refund the second lot of money to my current employer as we are on a roll and would like to continue working with all payment issues behind us.

Does anybody know what is wrong; if I have done something wrong, or what is happening? Does anybody know how to resolve this or has had the same issue? It's probably me that has done something; not the site, but I just want it solved. Any help is appreciated

Thank you 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mikayla,

Rest assured, you haven't done anything. Your client has released the funds and they will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview.

I would also recommend checking out our resources Here and learning more about Upwork. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mikayla,

Rest assured, you haven't done anything. Your client has released the funds and they will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview.

I would also recommend checking out our resources Here and learning more about Upwork. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much! I will give this a go 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths