🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings not showing on the Get Paid page
Page options
kashifkhan_5
Community Member

Earnings not showing on the Get Paid page

I recently earned my first $80 by completing a project on Upwork. I see then on my profile (Total Earnings), but I don't see them on the "Get Paid" page. I want to withdraw the amount but it shows $0 on the "Get Paid" page. Please assist me with the same.
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Kashif K wrote:
I recently earned my first $80 by completing a project on Upwork. I see then on my profile (Total Earnings), but I don't see them on the "Get Paid" page. I want to withdraw the amount but it shows $0 on the "Get Paid" page. Please assist me with the same.

You need to familiarize yourself with your "Reports > Overview" page.

All fixed rate payments are subject to a 5 day security period, so you'll find your money (what the client paid minus fees) under Pending.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Sir my client transfer my money to me but not showing my get paid page.
Transfer date is 01-02-2021 .
Today is the fifth day. But it has not come yet.here is pic you can see it

Please don't call women "Sir" - that is not appropriate.

Go to your "Reports > Overview" page.

Money for hourly contracts is processed according to the weekly billing cycle. Hours you worked last week are in review and will move to Pending tomorrow. The money becomes available next Wednesday.

All fixed rate payments are subject to a 5 day security period, so you'll find your money (what the client paid minus fees) under Pending.

The date the money will become available for fixed price contracts is to the left of the item on your Pending Page.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths