🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings not visible on the "Get Paid" page
Page options
panchal_aditya
Community Member

Earnings not visible on the "Get Paid" page

I recently earned my first $20 by completing a project on Upwork. I see then on my profile (Total Earnings), but I don't see them on the "Get Paid" page. I want to withdraw the amount but it shows $0 on the "Get Paid" page. Please assist me with the same.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks a lot! I found the amount under the "Pending" tab. The date on the lefts says 5/6/2020. Does this mean that the amount will be available for withdrawal on 5/6 when the milestone is closed from the client's end? Because I've already submitted the work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Aditya P wrote:

I recently earned my first $20 by completing a project on Upwork. I see then on my profile (Total Earnings), but I don't see them on the "Get Paid" page. I want to withdraw the amount but it shows $0 on the "Get Paid" page. Please assist me with the same.

Go to Your Reports Overview > Pending page

Familiarize yourself with what all the different tabs mean.

There are lots of little question marks there which show you what each stage means.

There is also a link called When I will get paid? 

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Thanks a lot! I found the amount under the "Pending" tab. The date on the lefts says 5/6/2020. Does this mean that the amount will be available for withdrawal on 5/6 when the milestone is closed from the client's end? Because I've already submitted the work.

Aditya P wrote:

Thanks a lot! I found the amount under the "Pending" tab. The date on the lefts says 5/6/2020. Does this mean that the amount will be available for withdrawal on 5/6 

Correct 🙂 All payments have a 5 day security period before they can be withdrawn! So that money will be ready for you to withdraw on the 6th of May.

Got it! Thanks a lot for the help. Really appreciate it 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths