🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings on profile not updated for ongoing H...
Page options
e1b1073c
Community Member

Earnings on profile not updated for ongoing Hourly contract.

The client was charged today for the number of hours worked in the previous week. However, only total hours are being updated on my profile. Total earnings and Total number of jobs are not being updated. Please advise. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Asmar C wrote:

Thank you for your quick response. I think you did not understand my question properly. The total hours are being updated on my profile as soon as the client was charged, however, the Total earning and Total Jobs on my profile was not updated, nor the job was added to jobs in progress. 

The client has NOT been charged yet. The client will be charged this afternoon UTC.

Then it can still take 24 to 48 hours before the hours etc are updated on your profile. Simply be patient.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asmar,

To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Once the earnings have become available on your profile, your profile stats will be updated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your quick response. I think you did not understand my question properly. The total hours are being updated on my profile as soon as the client was charged, however, the Total earning and Total Jobs on my profile were not updated, nor the job was added to jobs in progress. 

petra_r
Community Member

Asmar C wrote:

Thank you for your quick response. I think you did not understand my question properly. The total hours are being updated on my profile as soon as the client was charged, however, the Total earning and Total Jobs on my profile was not updated, nor the job was added to jobs in progress. 

The client has NOT been charged yet. The client will be charged this afternoon UTC.

Then it can still take 24 to 48 hours before the hours etc are updated on your profile. Simply be patient.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members