🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Earnings remain In Review
Page options
roselle_dago-oc
Community Member

Earnings remain In Review

Hello, what would be the possible reason if my earnings from one of my clients remains In Review? Today is the expected date as I am a Top Rated freelancer and my earnings would usually become available every Friday. My earnings from my other clients is already available except this one. May I know what's the issue and when will it become available?

Thanks,
Roselle
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Roselle Rose D wrote:
Hello, what would be the possible reason if my earnings from one of my clients remains In Review? Today is the expected date as I am a Top Rated freelancer and my earnings would usually become available every Friday. My earnings from my other clients is already available except this one. May I know what's the issue and when will it become available?

If it is an hourly contract, the reason is likely that the client's payment method could not be successfully charged on Monday. That means the funds will become available on Wednesday as per normal.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Roselle Rose D wrote:

If it is an hourly contract, the reason is likely that the client's payment method could not be successfully charged on Monday. That means the funds will become available on Wednesday as per normal.

Thanks so much, Petra!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members