🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings showing up less than actual
Page options
77a3a13a
Community Member

Earnings showing up less than actual

I completed my first job last week. My rate is $30/hr and I completed 1.5hrs of work. This would make it $45 (without fee deductions). However, my available balance says $3.96 as pending. 
Can anyone shed light on why this may be? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your message. The hourly contracts have a weekly billing cycle that starts on Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends on Sunday at 23:59 UTC. During this cycle, you can log your hours using the Upwork Desktop App. After the cycle ends, you have a freelancer review period on the following Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC to make any final changes to your hours.

On Monday at 12 noon UTC, we will send an invoice to your client for the hours you logged. Your client will have until Friday at 23:59 UTC to check the Work Diary and dispute any issues with your work or hours.

Once the client review period is over, your earnings will be approved and held for 5 days for security reasons. After that, you can access your funds from your Upwork account. You can see the status of your earnings on the Report page. Please contact us if you have any questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members