cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earnings

Highlighted
Shahriar Hasan S Member Since: Jul 27, 2012
1 of 3
My earnings are showing double in my client's work history area. Like, i have earned $900 but it is showing $1800.
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
2 of 3
Has he made a payment that is pending? If so, then it wont show on your end until it has been completed. Also, unless he has actually been charged $1800 and not $900 by the system, then it is a rather harmless glitch that does not affect you at all. Regardless, the best thing to do is contact oDesk tech support, or rather have your client contact support since the problem seems to be in their account, not yours. The forums are helpful for many things, but this is something only tech support can address.
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
3 of 3
Has he made a payment that is pending? If so, then it wont show on your end until it has been completed. Also, unless he has actually been charged $1800 and not $900 by the system, then it is a rather harmless glitch that does not affect you at all. Regardless, the best thing to do is contact oDesk tech support, or rather have your client contact support since the problem seems to be in their account, not yours. The forums are helpful for many things, but this is something only tech support can address.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS