🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings
Page options
bagolykata
Community Member

Earnings

So I got payed my first milestones, but the amount of earnings is still zero. I asked the client and she said she payed the first milestone and put me the second one. How do I get my earnings now? (Because is still zero)
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kata,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. 

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Once a milestone is approved and the funds released, there's a 5-day security period before the funds are available to withdraw.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063698-Weekly-Billing-Cycle

Thank you :))

Thanks for sharing this information.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kata,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. 

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members