🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Edit Account Name
Page options
christianeunice
Community Member

Edit Account Name

Hi!

So I received my first contract in Upwork a few days ago and I have this account since 2016 I guess. Upwork notified me that I need to submit a government id and a selfie to verify my account. The name on my profile should match on the name on my id. So I have 2 names and I just realized that I only put my 2nd name here in upwork. I added my first name in my account settings and received an email that it's being reviewed. I sent my id and the selfie after I changed my name.

Now I would like to know if that would have an effect on my profile especially my contract will start in December 1?

Thank you.

Eunice

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Eunice,

The team will be reviewing the information you sent over as well as the recent update you've made to the name on your account. If any flags are raised they'll be getting in touch with you to clarify. As a reminder, your profile must represent you as an individual, and all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, Luiggi. It's just that I didn't realize that I just registered Eunice when I created this account when it should be Christian Eunice. So I thought of editing it before I upload my valid id since on my IDs it's always Christian Eunice. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members