🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Edit ‘specializes in’ section
Page options
2fbfa54c
Community Member

Edit ‘specializes in’ section

D3DD7695-F49A-402D-9634-ADAB21106D02.jpeg

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to change this section, so it just says 'sprcializes in' but nothing specified. Is there a way to change this?

Many thanks,

Jessica 

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already edited the flagged section in your post. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Am I not supposed to be able to edit the part after 'specialiazes in'?

As it says 'Experienced administrator specializes in' then blank? Doesn't really make sense?

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out. It is meant to say where you specialize in. So "Specializes in..." then you put the field you specialize in on the title of the specialized profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Aj,

I know it's supposed to say that, but it only gives me the option to edit it on my specialized profile.. and not on my 'all work' profile. So it just says 'specializes in' and then nothing on my 'all work' profile. Because I can't edit it. Does that make sense?

Thanks.

Hi Jessica,

Arjay here stepping in for Aj. Please note that a general profile shows all the projects you have worked on in Upwork. We designed this type of profile to show all the skills you offer to your potential clients. On the other hand, a specialized profile only shows the work history for the projects you choose to feature. It gives you the opportunity to describe one skill or service in more detail. On each specialized profile you’ll set:

• A title, overview, and rate
  • Which of your portfolio and work history items show
  • More detail about the type of skills you have within a particular job category

With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. Feel free to check this help article for more details about Specialized Profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members