🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » *Edited* Contract not showing
Page options
rosy2003
Community Member

*Edited* Contract not showing

Hi,

My contract ended on February 2nd and showed on my Profile.

Now it's disappered from my Profile page. What happened? What can I do?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for flagging this issue for us, Monika.

We've forwarded this report to our engineering team and they're currently investigating.

We appreciate your patience while we're looking into this! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for flagging this issue for us, Monika.

We've forwarded this report to our engineering team and they're currently investigating.

We appreciate your patience while we're looking into this! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mariusparasca
Community Member

Hi,

Just noticed yesterday that some of my working histories disappeared from my profile.

Also, it doesn't show my current working contract
What could be the cause?

Thanks,
Marius

I just looked at a profile with thousands of profile hours, but the corresponding contract(s) missing completely.

Yesterday there was a profile with both a JSS and Rising Talent status.

Hi Marius,

Thanks for reporting and I apologize for the frustration. I can confirm our team is aware and is currently investigating the issue with some completed and active contracts not being displayed on profile. I'll move your comment to an earlier thread on the same topic, which we'll update once we receive more information. Thank you for your patience while our team is working on resolving this issue.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
christine-ordan
Community Member

where is live chat support

Christine O wrote:

where is live chat support

You're not top rated or rising talent, so it isn't available to you.

What do you need help with?

Hi Christine,

Feel free to share more details here so that I can assist you further. If private details are involved, feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Feel free to share more details here so that I can assist you further. 

Maybe Christine would like to know how contract(s) worth literally thousands of hours have vanished from her profile?

As the title says.

It's been some time since I logged in, and suddenly my work history is gone. How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Pelle S wrote:

It's been some time since I logged in, and suddenly my work history is gone. How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Known issue and they're working on it. It'll be fixed in due course.

Hi Pelle,

I checked your account and I can't see any active or closed contracts that you`ve had. Are you referring to another profile? If yes, please keep in mind that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. 
Feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
minhtranin
Community Member

Hello, I have one hourly contract that is over 2 months.

And the job was showing in the progress section so far but I can't see the job on my profile right now.

What should I do?

Thanks.

Hi Minh,

Could you please share the contract ID so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Aleksandar

Thanks for your kind reply.

I sent contract id to your message box.

Thanks

chakrabortyprac
Community Member

Last month I had completed one successful project. The client left great feedback with 5stars! . now I cannot find her feedback on my profile! Jss has also decreased!

She has invited me again last week. Now working on that project with her! But what happened to the previous feedback!!!!!!!! 

Jan 21 - Feb 3

Help Launch Instagram Channel

4.85 star feedback 

Is this the one you are talking about?

Hi Prachy,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anasantollano
Community Member

my current contract is not showing on my profile as a job in progress.

Hi Analyn,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dbb644c2
Community Member

Hi,

My ongoing contract "Social Media Assistant" is not showing in work history. It suddenly got disappeared.

Hi Pooja, and Noah,

One of our team members will reach out to both of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sciencetraveler
Community Member

Hi everyone,

My biggest contract on UpWork (and best feedback) has suddenly vanished from my completed jobs history on my profile. Yesterday I ended two contracts with clients that had been unresponsive for a month and now those show up as completed but with no feedback and my best complete contract is nowhere to be found!

Help!

kimberlyedelyn
Community Member

Hi everyone. I have 3 job in progress, 8 completed jobs - total of 11. However, one of my job in progress has suddenly disappeared. I checked my contract and it is active and all well. I am so confused. Please help me. Thank you and stay safe.

Hello ,

I've been working on 2 hourly projects for the past 5 days and have already been paid an amount, but still they're not showing on the "job in progress" section on my Upwork profile.

Please help as I need this for reference

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that this is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. I understand how important it is for you to make sure contracts show in your Work History and I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Edited to add:

This issue has been resolved. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any additional assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello ,

I've been working on 2 hourly projects and have been paid, but still they're not showing on the "job in progress" section.

Please help

shantanu192
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I have been working on a job named "Data Scientist" since Sept 2020. It is an hourly job. Today, I noticed that it is not visible in my 'In progress' tab in Upwork Profile. I have more than 200 hours of work history on that job. I have worked on it today also.

Has anyone else faced this issue and how can I fix it?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shantanu 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members