🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Edited IS A SCAMMER!!
Page options
4486dfff
Community Member

Edited IS A SCAMMER!!

**Edited for Community Guidelines** IS A SCAMMER AND I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO GET HIM REPORTED WITH ZERO HELP FROM UPWORK!!! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heather,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more information/evidence with us. Our team will investigate the client further and take proper action. 
I would suggest to check out the Safety first section Here and learn more about how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heather,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more information/evidence with us. Our team will investigate the client further and take proper action. 
I would suggest to check out the Safety first section Here and learn more about how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Heather: All you need to do is use the "Flag as inappropriate" link button. You aren't obligated to do anything more.

Why do you still have a question or feel that you need help?

If you still have questions about what happened, it is likely that can get them all answered here in the Forum.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heather,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report. I'll be sure to escalate it accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths