🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: *Edited* Saved Searches and My Feed
Page options
m_terrazas
Community Member

*Edited* Saved Searches and My Feed

Stan, I don't know if this would correspond to you, but I drop it here.
It's about the "Find Work" page.
You have placed the saved searches in the heading of "My Feed", in order to change the search you have to go back to the top of the page and this, if you have opened "Load More Jobs" several times, is very uncomfortable.
The same thing that I commented for the forums.
- Wouldn't it be possible to put saved searches back on one side as before? If that is not the case...
- Make the header and sides fixed so that switching between the options does not mean that we always have to go back to the top.

I think the navigation is poorly thought out.

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Maria,

Since this comment wasn't related to the main topic of the discussion it was posted on, I've moved it.

I'd like to clarify though that saved searches are placed at the top of the My Feed tab of Find Work page, because, unlike Best Matches and Most Recent feeds, My Feed consists of saved searches. I don't think saved searches tags will be moved back to the left side of the page.

I will be sure to share your feedback about losing track of the saved searches after scrolling down and clicking "Load More Jobs."

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Maria,

Since this comment wasn't related to the main topic of the discussion it was posted on, I've moved it.

I'd like to clarify though that saved searches are placed at the top of the My Feed tab of Find Work page, because, unlike Best Matches and Most Recent feeds, My Feed consists of saved searches. I don't think saved searches tags will be moved back to the left side of the page.

I will be sure to share your feedback about losing track of the saved searches after scrolling down and clicking "Load More Jobs."

Hi Valeria, thank you.
Actually, it is the same as in the forums.
The navigation data is lost as soon as you go down the page and that is not comfortable at all.
I think that both the header and the sides should remain fixed so that the change between the different options does not involve so much "up and down".

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members