🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » **Edited** Where is support?
Page options
ottototo
Community Member

**Edited** Where is support?

I bought 60 connections to aplly for a job!! And it is not working **Edited for community guidelines**

I can't find ANY link to make a request to support team! Why is it so?? Where is support? Is it a joke or what? Upwork just stole my money and not respect me - by don't give a **Edited for community guidelines** about my problem!!!!! What is this ??

25 REPLIES 25
ottototo
Community Member

WHERE IS SUPPORT AT UPWORK? WHY I SHOULD PAY MONEY TO UPWORK AND GET VIOLATION BY UPWORK AGAIN!

ottototo
Community Member

Where are contacts of company? Is this company a scam? Where is the address and any legal documents????????????

ottototo
Community Member

Where is Support?? Upwork where is your support? Why community should do your job?????? 
Where is support??????? AT ALLLLLLL????????

petra_r
Community Member

You're a right little ray of Sunshine, aren't you? 

You can contact Support on the Support Page - you can get there via the question mark at the top of the page or the Help & Support link in the footer.

On the support page scroll down, there is a button to contact Support. If that brings up the bot, type in Contact Support and take it from there.

contact support.pngcontact support_.png

ottototo
Community Member

Is this a joke?

ottototo
Community Member

1) No it is not!
2) I am a Freelancer and not a client!

3) If to talk to support is impossible it's a violation and a scum!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton,

I checked and it looks like you were able to send a proposal only a few minutes ago.  You were able to reach out to our support team, please allow time for them to respond on your ticket. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're her to help. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Anton Z wrote:

1) No it is not!
2) I am a Freelancer and not a client!

You need to take a deep breath and simmer down. Then click on "I'm a freelancer" and then scroll down

not a client.png

So are you just jocking from me? Okay, keep going. I am using Upwork Since 2015 - and Support was always working until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton, 

I apologize for the frustration this caused. Due to the volume of users on the platform, some support options aren't always available for all users. That said, Top Rated freelancers always have access to premium support. You can always reach out to us here in the Community and we'll gladly assist you with any concern you might have or have the correct support team assist you.

Thank you for understanding.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ottototo
Community Member

Really I don't see any links for the support!@ Where is support??????? **Edited for community guidelines**

Where is support??? Upwork is not care about clients or what?? Where is support of Upwork?????????????????????https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Upwork-is-a-scum-Where-is-support/m-p/808599/highlight/f...

Wow man...

You spent your connects and didn't get a job, like many other freelancers.

Why are you so **Edited for community guidelines** special? 

Filip K wrote:

Wow man...

You spent your connects and didn't get a job,

You missed the screencast that showed the technical problem he had very clearly. 

I saw that actually, but I assume he could explain it in first post, followed by a screenshot of the issue, wihout so much screaming and drama. Ok, it happens. I had glitches as well, but I didn't go to forum to scream around. In one instance, I could not find the chat option, so I made a thread, to find out that is a known issue which was later fixed.

That approach would, IMO, indeed help him to get help faster, and he would not turn up so annoying.

Also, reading his post, it seemed he wanted to contact support because he spent all connects without being hired, so he blamed Upwork, calling them thieves and edited for community guidelines :). So I was replying to that portion of his post, actually.

Im not sure if you read the thread before it was edited for community guidelines 😄

Filip K wrote:

Im not sure if you read the thread before it was edited for community guidelines 😄

I did, but ultimately all his tantrums did was draw Upwork's attention to his profile which was littered with contact info....

I don't see where in my article I talk about not getting hired!

"I bought 60 connections to apply for a job!! And it is not working + Link with an Upwork problem" 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Well, it seemed like that. I'm sorry if I missunderstood.

Still, it would help if you have politely and calmly explain your issue, right?

If you had a technical glitch, and could not submit proposals, maybe you should have worded your issue in a different wat, not that you were robbed by thieves...

Check this soft skills example (you might need it with clients as well): 

'Hello all, I just bought connects but I'm unable to submit a contract. I'm also unable to contact support from some reason, check the screenshot, so I'm asking for help here. Can you please fix the issue so I can submit proposals that I payed for? This is very frustrating.' What to you think about this approach, mate? Better?  

In addition, you are the one being toxic in the entire thread which actually made me comment.

Neither Petra or me are Upwork employees, we are freelancers, just like you.

So no need to insult and rage.

Again you are doing the claims that have nothing to do with me! 

This article is directed to the Support team only! and made only for the sake of Possibility to communicate with an Upwork company support team! I have nothing to explain anymore! 

A support team is required if the company is charging money for their services! If Upwork company thinks that they don't need a Support team it is their choice! 

No worries. Leaving you to it 🙂

Anton, 

We all understand that something has seriously ticked you off - but you don't explain the issue. You bought 60 connects and then you say Upwork is not working. Could you tell us how it is not working. You can't apply for jobs? Or you did not receive the connects? What actually happened?  

I added a link to dropbox with a screencast, where I showed a problem! But Upwork team removed that link, so no one can see the problem. Also they edited my article! Never mind. Thank you for responding. There is no support in Upwork, and they charging money for their services.

Please read description before you type anything! I didn't said that YOUR QUOTE "spent your connects and didn't get a job, like many other freelancers."
I can't even spend it because Upwork is not working and I can't apply for a JOB! And there is no support in Upwork! No links that will direct me to the anyone other than a BOT or Community! But community is not who I paying for connects and not someone who charge me 20% for my work. So.
As I already understand Upwork doesn't have support!

Also I know that this Article will be deleted in a week. Good luck with clearing real comments! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton,

You can access support options by clicking the Get Help button at the bottom of this page. I just checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. You should be able to send proposals. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Interesting thread 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members