🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » **Edited** client
Page options
j_perez_valencia
Community Member

**Edited** client

Hi Upwork support team!

Is there any way to report the client here?

One of my client declined my proposal with 'Spam Profile' today and so I would like to know what I can do for this situation.

He asked me to provide my github account and so I gave him my account information.

Then he said he is not interested in it and so I said 'Sure'. And after that, he declined with 'Spam Profile'.

How can I report him?

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Julian Esteban P wrote:

Hi Upwork support team!

Is there any way to report the client here?

One of my client declined my proposal with 'Spam Profile' today and so I would like to know what I can do for this situation.

He asked me to provide my github account and so I gave him my account information.

Then he said he is not interested in it and so I said 'Sure'. And after that, he declined with 'Spam Profile'.

How can I report him?

I don't understand what you want to report him for. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

Julian Esteban:
You can't "report a client" for this.

The client declined your proposal. Maybe he randomly clicked a button among the options offerred for why he declined.

Maybe he saw your photo and thought you looked like a famous actor in his country, and assumed you have a spam profile. Maybe he just thought you were too good-looking to be a freelance programmer. Who knows?

Don't worry about it.

Julian, did the client decline it for “Spam Proposal” rather than “Spam Profile”? Because spam profile doesn’t make sense.