🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Edited payments
Page options
shery_1
Community Member

Edited payments

My **Edited for Community Guidelines** payments are not showing on upwork. They have released the payment, but upwork shows $0 balance.

10 REPLIES 10
tlsanders
Community Member

Take a look at your Reports Overview page. Probably, your money is in "Pending," since there is a 5-day hold period after the client approves a milestone. 

Thankyou for your time! The day **Edited for Community Guidelines** released my payment i got a notification from upwork stating that "**Edited for Community Guidelines**contract has started" and further more there is payment in the report overview under work in progress. Is this the payment from **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

lysis10
Community Member

If you think getting your **Edited for Community Guidelines** payment on Upwork is hard, wait until you get to the verification process. Hint: you won't pass.

shery_1
Community Member

Why is that so?

lysis10
Community Member

I'll give you 3 guesses.

shery_1
Community Member

I am clueless. This is my first payment.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shaharyar,

You do have a contract with your client and if you have finished the work you will need to submit it on the milestone created for you and request for payment. 
You can do this by going to My Jobs and clicking on the green button Submit Work for Payment. Once the payment is released to you the funds will be available on your account after our 5 days security period. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Shaharyar A wrote:

I am clueless. This is my first payment.

I think she is hinting at you possibly having trouble verifying on video that you are the person shown on your profile photo? Or your studies at Westminster College...

Without successful verification that all your profile details (including your photo) are real and true, you can't withdraw any earnings anyway.

petra_r
Community Member

Shaharyar A wrote:

My**Edited for Community Guidelines** payments are not showing on upwork. They have released the payment, but upwork shows $0 balance.

Why are you looking for your **Edited for Community Guidelines** on Upwork?

shery_1
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines** sends payments to Upwork for freelancers who live in coutries which do not support Paypal.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members