🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Editing pending testimonials
Page options
3acc6d00
Community Member

Editing pending testimonials

Hello,

So I asked a former client to write a testimonial, but now she accidentally wrote it in Dutch. She also just wrote that I made a website, thinking there were gonna be questions like in an interview instead of a review. The testimonial is still on pending, just like all the others, but the just texted me in panic.

Is there a way she can change it while it's still pending? Her name is  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Tom,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and could see that your client wrote a testimonial in the English language. Could you please let us know if you would like to remove this specific testimonial and send a new request?  

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
3acc6d00
Community Member

Thanks for your response. Lisa wrote me this morning that she’d like to write a new review indeed. Would be great if you could send her a new request! Despite the long waiting times for processing jobs and reviews, I’m glad to see that the community service response time is very good! Thank you!

Hi Tom,

Thank you for following up. We removed the testimonial as per your request. Feel free to send a new testimonial request to your client. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I have sent a testimonial request to my client few days ago but now he is asking me to resend it as he lost the previous email that he got.

So can you please let me know how do i remove the pending testimonial request and send him a new one.

Looking forward 🙂

Thanks

Hi Adil,

Please share more details with me via PM (click on my name) regarding the client you`re referring to so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already sent you a message about 5 hours ago but now response yet.

4d11b443
Community Member

Hello Nikolas,

Thank you for all the support, I am new to Upwork and still learning about the platform, I mistakenly requested a testimonial from a past client with the wrong information i.e. the email and LinkedIn URL are correct, but I didn't edit out the name before hitting the submit button, any Idea how this can be resolved?

Thank you for the prompt response

Kind Regards.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members