🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Editting my portfolio causes error
Page options
venomouxstudios
Community Member

Editting my portfolio causes error

Context: I have shifted from Agency to Freelancer today . I am updating my profile to make the appropriate changes.

Issue: I am trying to edit the portfolio in my profile. I click on edit icon, select a template, make appropriate changes and press publish , but it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." . I have tried multiple times with different changes on 3 different portfolio items, but the issue remains. I even tried with ONLY selecting the template and making No other change, but still the same issue. Please tell me how to fix it . There are 10+ projects in the portfolio , i don't want to add them all again !!!

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I cleared the cache and cookies , and used Google Chrome this time but i am still getting the same error . Earlier i was using Firefox.

Hi Faisal,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3030909b
Community Member

I am having the same issue. First I uploaded my portfolio and then edited it. I needed to change something and edited the portfolio but i cant publish it now. it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

Hi Syed,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to publish your portfolio. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue, cleared cache and tried a another browser, same problem

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sara,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolios. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0267e171
Community Member

This issue wasnt resolved... If you wish to edit your portfolio, you will have to upload everything again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths