cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational degree does not exist in drop down menu in profile

John Eduard A Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
11 of 32

Hi, is it just me or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology not available in the drop down choices section?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 32

Hi John,

Please note that you can select "Bachelor of Science (B.S.)" in the Degree field and specify Information Technology in the Area of Study field below. You can also select a different degree if it's a better match for your specific academic degree.

John Eduard A Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
13 of 32
Thank You, my good sir! Figured it out a couple of hours ago. But anyways, Thank you got your reply! 😁😁
Daya K Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
14 of 32

i am a master of commerce. but it's not shown in the list. what i do ?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 32

Hi Daya,

Please read this Help Article for more information about how to add education to your profile. You can select a degree from the drop-down menu that is closest to yours and then clarify it in the Area of Study field and add more information in the description box. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eli W Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
16 of 32

It's more then a little ridiculus how many degrees arent in the drop down menu. It would take a good developer maybe a couple hours to fix this. What's the issue?

Talina T Member Since: Oct 13, 2016
17 of 32

I have an MEng (Master of Engineering) and this doesn't appear in the dropdown menu. I suppose M.C.A. is close enough, but this is a serious issue. I noticed several dozen more certifications and degrees are missing. Why can't we input our own values?

L M J Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
18 of 32

Hi Talina,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I agree. Near enough is not good enough.  It ultimately forces us to engage in a misrepresentation about our skills, knowledge and abilities.

Regards,

LMJ

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
19 of 32

Hi Talina,

You can choose "Engineer's degree" and specify "Computer Engineering" as your Area of Study. Would that be a true representation of your degree?

Degree2.png

Talina T Member Since: Oct 13, 2016
20 of 32

Hello Vladimir,

No, Computer Engineering has to do with hardware specifically. My degree deals with both hardware and software with emphesis on the latter. I appreciate the assistance.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS