🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Elance freelancer account records
Page options
sarahco9
Community Member

Elance freelancer account records

I desperately need to access my old Elance freelancer account data due to a social security issue.

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Sarah,

I would be happy to help. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola,

I too need access to Elance records for a query from tax deprtment. Can you please help?

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply. But I have not received any communication from the support agents yet. Its a very urgent issue as we have been asked ro come for a personal hearing to the tax department.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

I'm sorry for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I followed up with the team assigned to your ticket and they will reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks for the reply, but I still do not see any new ticket created for the Query. Kindly understand that I need to access the records and invoices created in Elance for a query from Service tax department in India. Please help

Hi Sridhar,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You may access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanna,

The ticket you have linked is for confirmation of services request letter I'm requesting from Upwork and not for Elance access

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for your response. I can see that you've been communicating with the team through that link which is a support ticket that's been set up with your concern. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket so that they can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths