🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Email Notifications aren't working
Page options
word_craft
Community Member

Email Notifications aren't working

I am not getting email notifications of my activity. It all of a sudden just stopped. I checked my notification settings and everything is set correctly. Also when I try to open up a support ticket, the get help button is not green, and when I click it nothing happens. 

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Adam,

Could you please check your junk and spam folders? On rare occasions, there may be a site issue with Upwork that is affecting notifications. I checked, and I can confirm that the Upwork website should be up and running. You can check for any site issues here. You might also want to check this help article for more information. If you still experience issues receiving email notifications, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

There is nothing showing in my spam folder.

Hi Adam,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
946d5e71
Community Member

Hello...I know this is an old thread, but I am not receiving email notifications either, and have a few jobs going on. I have checked spam folder, but nothing, and my settings are to receive all notifications for everything, instantly. What else could there be to check? Thanks.

Me too. I stopped getting them a couple of weeks ago. I still get other notifications from Upwork about payments, etc. but messages from clients and invites are no longer being forwarded to me.

Someone on Reddit posted a few months back that uninstalling and reinstalling both the desktop app and phone app fixed it, which makes little sense to me in that why does upwork even know you reinstalled...but we will see if that works.

Hi Philip and Peter, 

We'll have someone from our team will reach out to each of you via support ticket in order to assist you further with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members