Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications for New Jobs / Saved Searches

blubirdsols
Ace Contributor
Probuddha N Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
1 of 25

Hello

Shouldn't we be receiving daily email notifications for new job posted & job recommendations based on our Saved Searches, like the way we used to receive at Elance?

Or does this not happen at Upwork?

Please let me know.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 25

Hi Probuddha,

Please, make sure you go to Settings> Notifications and check the box next to "Job Recomendations" on the bottom of the page. You can also select how often you would like to receive the notifications. If you do not receive the emails, please check your spam folder. Please, submit a ticket to Customer Support if you are still not able to find the notifications.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
fergusm1970
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
3 of 25

Is there any way to set up filters on the jobs we get notified about? I've just reported to CS that the emails have stopped again, but the only one I ever received was a junk job. Can we specify minimum fees etc?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
kspies
Karma S Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
4 of 25

I'd also love to know this. 

blubirdsols
Ace Contributor
Probuddha N Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
5 of 25

Hi Valeria

Thanks for your answer. The 'Job Recommendations' box was already checked and the frequency set to 'Daily'. Still I do not get any job recommendations on my email.

Also, on this forum, I had checked the 'Email me when someone replies button' for the two questions I have posted here today. Both of the questions have received answers, but I didn't get email notification for any of them.

Should I try changing my email account and trying a different email provider and see if that helps?

Thanks

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 25

You won't get any email notifications from the forums because apparently Upwork have switched that feature off.

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
7 of 25

They never switched it on...

ewuski
Ewa S Member Since: Feb 28, 2020
8 of 25

Hi, I don't have "Job recommendations" option on my notifications page at all.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 25

Hi Ewa,

Thanks for the reach-out. I checked your account and would like to suggest completing your profiles and further specifying your specialized profile in order to access this option. Once you complete your profiles you should be able to see and select this option in your notification settings, after your profile automatically updates. Feel free to follow up if you need further assistance.

Untitled
fainchtein-leah
Leah Simcha B Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
10 of 25

Hi. I'm having the same issue and both my general and specialized profile are complete. I don't see the job notification options. Can you please look and let me know how to fix it?

Thanks 

Leah 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS