Did you mean: 

Email Notifications for New Jobs / Saved Searches

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
21 of 25

@Douglas Michael M wrote:

@Probuddha N wrote:

Any other way we could add the Upwork RSS to our Gmail account?

Personally, email is the last place I want to see job leads—as opposed to client communications.

The emails that you get show you jobs that have just been posted by a client and have not gone "live" yet on the website.

I like getting these as I get to be one of the first to apply. I'd rather not see that taken away from us. 

researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
22 of 25
Thanks, Jean, for explaining how emails should work, and how some might find them useful. Long may they wave!

Best,
Michael
blubirdsols
Ace Contributor
Probuddha N Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
23 of 25

Thanks Jean

But I never seem to receive any such emails, despite Job Recommendations being enabled in settings.

Any suggestions?

lin_c
Linda C Member Since: Dec 8, 2015
24 of 25

It seems Upwork want us to pay for this service, which was for free on Elance. this is the WORST freelancer's platform ever. VERY POOR SUPPORT: Since January the "support team" was trying to "help" me to set this email notifications... without even knowing this feature doesn't work at all... Only yesterday I got a "real" answer saying there is no such feature Smiley Sad

Horrible service.
I'm not paying membership anymore until I get this feature.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 25

Hi Linda,

I am sorry you were left dissatisfied after communicating with customer support.

As for email notifications for searches, may I suggest you try setting up RSS feeds? You can find instructions in this help article.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS