🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Email Sharing
Page options
mary_lis
Community Member

Email Sharing

Hello! A client published a job on Upwork. He is looking for a freelancer to help him with a project. When he invited me to the interview he said me that he owns an Agency on Upwork. The client wants to invite me to this Agency as a non-exclusive member to work on the project.
Could I share my email in Upwork message with the client, so the client can send me an invitation to become a member of this Agency?

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ekaterina K wrote:

Hello! A client published a job on Upwork. He is looking for a freelancer to help him with a project. When he invited me to the interview he said me that he owns an Agency on Upwork. The client wants to invite me to this Agency as a non-exclusive member to work on the project.
Could I share my email in Upwork message with the client, so the client can send me an invitation to become a member of this Agency?

Personally, I would never agree to become an agency member. First, you depend on the agency owner for payment, which is unwise if you don't know them. Secondly, it might be hard to leave an agency, I'm not sure if you can do that on your end. 

Thank you for your reply but my question is about email sharing
roberty1y
Community Member

You can't share any contact details until you've entered a contract with the client. You could have your account suspended if you do so.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members