🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Email address for Upwork
Page options
e0e7c8b9
Community Member

Email address for Upwork

I need an email address (hopefully someone senior or linked to supporting companies) so that I can copy them in a mail I am about to send to my boss resigning because Upwork have failed to pay me the 3,000 dollars that he has paid them.

I have tried to deal with Upwork, but they have consistently failed to provide a reasoning/proof why they are unable to pay one of the largest banks in Thailand (which I have sent several international payments to/from). I cannot afford to keep working for free.

I need to raise this to someone senior, as I don't want to lose my job (and I am fairly certain my boss does not want to lose his full time PA) but I am getting nowhere.

Many thanks

Mellisa

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Mellisa B wrote:

I have tried to deal with Upwork, but they have consistently failed to provide a reasoning/proof why they are unable to pay one of the largest banks in Thailand (which I have sent several international payments to/from). I cannot afford to keep working for free.

Use a different withdrawal method?

e0e7c8b9
Community Member

They claim the money is with my bank (my bank absolutely refute this) but provide no evidence for this. So no money to send.

e0e7c8b9
Community Member

I wish the money is trapped somewhere in Upwork. Unobtainable.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our apologies for the delayed response, Mellisa.

I've escalated your issue to our executive escalations team. They will follow up with you directly via your existing support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience

~ Bojan
Upwork
e0e7c8b9
Community Member

Unfortunately, Upworks have my money (they claim my bank has it but are
providing no evidence) so I cannot send it anywhere.
e0e7c8b9
Community Member

I hope they do. I have been waiting 6 days now for the official confirmation of the payment MT103. But they have not done this, they also have not started the recall process (which they said would take up to 30 days) that they promised they would so now I it will be at least 40 days until the money is potentially returned.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths