cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email associated with an inactive account

Sal D Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1 of 5

Hello,

Some time ago I had an Upwork account (as a freelancer) that I had closed. I am looking to join Upwork again (and again, as a freelancer), but was unable to re-regrister with my original email address. I have since made another account (this one) with a secondary email address. I am wondering if there is a way to associate this open account with my original email address.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Sal,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sal D Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
3 of 5

Hello Bojan,

I have tried to send you a message, but I recieve the following error: You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Lael S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
4 of 5

I am also having the same issue. I signed up with another email address but would prefer to use the initial email address I signed up with some time ago. Also,. I can't PM a moderator and it says that I do not have permissions to do so. HELP!!!!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Lael and Sal,

Please, try sending me a PM now. Kindly, include the information relevant to your concern and I'll assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS