Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
11 of 21

We might neeed a Status page for the Status page. Smiley Very Happy

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
12 of 21

I read it again and I must say that even though my name was on it he did lose me when he talked about everyone else with the same tech issues. If it were really person al he would have focused on me. Now I'm feeling like he doesn't care about me at all and never had. *someone get me a d%m Kleenex please!!!!*

creativedigit
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
13 of 21

Always remember there's people who care about your rings queen Mariska.

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
14 of 21

Wassim.... you always know just what to say.... *sniff*

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
15 of 21

PR spin, but what do you expect.

On the other hand, if the Status page keeps people from posting in the forums asking "Is Upwork down?", then I will say it has served it's purprose.

Of course, what we really really really need a link to it from somewhere in the footer maybe, of Upworks main pages that we can see. That way, for users who forgot to bookmark, there will be other ways to get to it.

I would even go so far as to say perhaps putting a link to it under the ? at the top right our main pages, right under Support.

odesksandeep528
Sandeep K Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
16 of 21

Hello Sir/Madam,

I got totally bad experince with Upwork Support. I would like to you to investigate this matter and whole upwork support discussion personally and provide me good resolution(Please review whole discussion in the screenshot I attached). Also please provide me answers for my questions which I asked many times from Upwork Support. They didn't replied me, and close my ticket without any reply and aknowledging me.

Here is link for my ticket

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks with regards,
Sandeep Kumar

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
17 of 21

Sandeep,

I read through the exchange you had with customer support.

You seem to have a deep lack of understanding of how Upwork feedback works.

You received one bad feedback from one client. You did not even receive negative written comments, so be grateful for that. You simply received a low star rating. This means the client wasn't happy with your work. It's entirely possible that your work quality wasn't that bad but that you just annoyed the heck out of the client and the client felt like he had no choice but to rate you that way.

The customer support person you talked to deserves kudos for putting up with your silly complaints.

You were already told how you can hide the bad feedback, but you didn't want to do that. Customer support answered all of your questions and provided you with accurate, helpful information.

You need to move on.

I am sorry if that is not the answer you wanted to hear. I am usually very, very critical of customer support, but in this case, they got it right and did a good job.

odesksandeep528
18 of 21

Thanks for your reply.

But I am not happy with your reply. If you have authority to see the messages between me and my client then please review whoe discussion, I did work and updated him timely. I asked some points many times from him but he didn't explained them. Please review the messages and let me know what was wrong from my side.

odesksandeep528
19 of 21

Suppose a freelancer is working for a client from last 2 years, and client is very happy with the freelancer. But at last if client get frustrated from anything and end the contract with bad rating to freelancer then pleae let me know what was freelancer's mistakes there. If freelancer will contact with Upwork Support then what he expect from Upwork?

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
20 of 21

Sandeep 

With respect,  you're  not going to get your answer on here either,  and I  hope it's not the start of your flooding this forum with endless versions of the same complaint.  You really do need to move on, for your own sake as well as for everyone else's.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS