Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
31 of 34

@Dilip J wrote:

Hello sir,

is there anyone who can attend me?

Regards

Dilip

You should be more patient. They have told you there are no issues regarding your email. It was the weekend so probably less support people working.  They said someone would reach out and this could take a while as there are many other freelancers requesting help.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
32 of 34

Katrina B. posted:

@Dilip J wrote:

Hello sir,

is there anyone who can attend me?

Regards

Dilip

You should be more patient. They have told you there are no issues regarding your email. It was the weekend so probably less support people working.  They said someone would reach out and this could take a while as there are many other freelancers requesting help.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dilip, I totally agree with Katrina.  There are currently 2,980,059 (nearly 3 Million; yes Million) Freelancers on Upwork.  Hopefully realizing that will assist you with your patience level. 
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
33 of 34

Hi Dilip,

I see our team contacted you yesterday and will follow up on the update you posted on your ticket soon. Please keep checking your ticket for further updates.

Untitled
andrew_wilson
Dilip J Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
34 of 34
Dear Vladimir G,

I accept yesterday I got ticket from your team and hope I will get resolve soon but since yesterday after very first post no more update by assigned member may be cause of weekend.

Looking for reply

Regards
Dilip
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS