Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 34

Dilip,

It doesn't look like you've had any active contracts recently or invitation to interview. That means that there are no notifications to be sent to you. You can also click on the bell icon in the upper right corner of your account to see that there are no recent notifications.

~ Valeria
Upwork
andrew_wilson
Dilip J Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
22 of 34

Hello sir,

I already discussed with your members but no one get resolved.Is there anyone to resolve my issue ?

Thanks 

Dilip

andrew_wilson
23 of 34
Respected member,

May be I don't have any invitation and interview but if I submit my proposal or client decline my proposal should get any notification in email which I am not getting since starting even nothing activity I can't see through email.

Please understand my issue and respond me

Regards
Dilip
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
24 of 34

Dilip,

You haven't had any proposals declined by clients for over 3 years. Some proposals were archived because jobs were expired or closed but no notifications are sent for that.

~ Valeria
Upwork
andrew_wilson
25 of 34
Hello Valeria mam,

Since last week I have bid over 12 projects and I don't know what is status of all these.

I already discussed this issue with One of your community member mr.vladimir g. and he said it's account related problem.he also told me his team will sent some notification to follow up but yet not get any notification from his side.

Please take this issue serious and resolve

Regards
Dilip
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
26 of 34

Dilip,

I didn't find any issues with email notifications on your account. There were simply no events to send notifications for. Sorry about the misunderstanding. It looks like you do have some issues with your financial account and I'll ask an appropriate team to follow up with you about it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
andrew_wilson
27 of 34
Hello mam,

If there is no issue with my account despite of financial then why I am not receiving any update in my email.

Let me know is upwork not send or update project related information in email?

I don't think so, let me clear one thing that I have bid over 12 job and no one client decline my proposal, they did not hire anyone yet.if they hired then why should I not get information in email.

Hope you will have answer me

Thanks
Dilip

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
28 of 34

Dilip,

Unless you have active contracts or interviews with clients and are not corresponding with clients or teammates via messages, you are unlikely to receive any notifications from Upwork. That said, the team sent you a ticket with more information about your account status and you should receive it in your email.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
andrew_wilson
29 of 34

Hello Mam,

Thanks for ticket , Hope they will respond me soon.

Don't you think it's not an issue? just asking for my curiosity.

Regards

Dilip

andrew_wilson
30 of 34

Hello sir,

is there anyone who can attend me?

Regards

Dilip

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS