Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications

Highlighted
Darlene T Member Since: Sep 14, 2017
1 of 8

Hi,

I can see the notification settings, but I am not sure how I can change the email address that these notifications come to? I cannot click on the email address.

Please help,

Thanks in advance,

Darlene

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 8

Darlene T wrote:

Hi,

I can see the notification settings, but I am not sure how I can change the email address that these notifications come to? I cannot click on the email address.

Please help,

Thanks in advance,

Darlene

Have you tried editing your contact info?  It's on the same page -- I mean the page where you are able to see the "Notification Settings".

"Bad luck, good luck, who knows?" - Salty dela Rama, S.J.
3 of 8

Hi Juvy,

Thanks for your reply. 

It seems that it only changes your personal contact email address, not the one the account uses to email notifications to. 

Unless I am missing something?

Community Leader
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
4 of 8

Go to Upwork homepage >>click your image at up right corner >> setting >> contact info >> edit

Hieu Tran

Vietnamese translator
5 of 8

Hi Hieu,

Thanks for your reply. 

It seems that it only changes your personal contact email address, not the one the account uses to email notifications to. 

Unless I am missing something?

Goran V Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Darlene,

You will receive this notification on the email that is associated with Upwork, you can`t enter a second email address to receive notification only. 

Untitled
7 of 8

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.

We have multiple team members and the notification emails are set to be sent to me. I just want to change the address to which the notifications go to, as I am leaving.

Thanks. 

Goran V Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Darlene,

One of our agents will reach out directly to you and assist you with this process.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
User Accepted Solutions Count
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS