🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Employer always contract on Hold
Page options
ledesmamark
Community Member

Employer always contract on Hold

Hello.

I am new in upwork. But my borther has been 3 years and upwork so I want to know what's happening with my employer.

My contract was being put on hold every week. Most of the it happened on Friday. But I was really bothered that this week it was hold on mid-week (Tuesday)

My employer keeps saying that it is the problem in upwork. But if it is really the problem in upwork. Why does my brother or any of his collegue experience this kind of problem. I am suspecting that my employer is deliberately unlinking his debit/credit card (his mode of payment) when he wants to hold the contract. But still he wants us to work and put it manually when the contract was already ok. 

I am bothered now because it becomes more and more often and he keeps blaming upwork. My payment is always delayed because of this scenario my employer is doing.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Mark,

I checked this account that you used to post in the community, but it looks like you are yet to complete your profile. Do you have another Upwork account? Please send me a PM with more information so I can check this for you. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I did PM you on my main account. Please meesage me back

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members